The Man behind Luxe Life Events

My photo
Orange County I Los Angeles I New York
Billy, a native New Yorker, brings his east coast edge to the West. Through innovative design and striking creativity, be assured that your event will not soon be forgotten. Contact Us: Info@LSquaredEvents.com or 949.715.3880. For Real Reviews from Luxe Clients Visit: www.onewed.com/vendor/1759002

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

"They call me 'Choosey'..."

Growing up I always knew, sometimes too specifically, what I did and did not like. Needless to say, I still have that discerning eye today, which seems to be both a blessing and a curse. While having a specific opinion and taste I many times have to bite my tongue in regards to choices that my clients make for their weddings and events. Every so often, however, I will have a client that really allows me to take the reigns. I believe that it comes from the trust they have in me (and my eye), that I will make their day unforgettable in multiple fashions. This proved true with my wonderful client Rachel. Married just a few weeks back she really allowed me to design, create and build her event and I am so thankful for that. Staying within her budget, and with her preferences always in mind I feel as though we really made a good team, and it is my hope that the pictures speak for that. Click here to enjoy the photo journalistic style of her pictures by Steven Orlick of Wedding Story Photo... I am really just in love with this album.

No comments:

Post a Comment