The Man behind Luxe Life Events

My photo
Orange County I Los Angeles I New York
Billy, a native New Yorker, brings his east coast edge to the West. Through innovative design and striking creativity, be assured that your event will not soon be forgotten. Contact Us: Info@LSquaredEvents.com or 949.715.3880. For Real Reviews from Luxe Clients Visit: www.onewed.com/vendor/1759002

Monday, August 3, 2009

Leave White for the Bride.


After watching one of my favorite wedding themed movies this weekend, Monster in Law, I have recognized yet another one of my wedding pet peeves, women (other than the bride) who wear white! I have seen this time and time again in my own wedding experience and it takes all of my strength to not say anything! At the end of the movie, as one last attempt to insult and hurt Charlie (JLo's character) Viola (played by Jane Fonda) comes to the wedding in a beautiful, but terribly out of place, white gown; a sly and insulting move of Fonda's part. Unless you want to steal the brides thunder, the only woman in white should be the bride. I think it is one of the most selfish, insulting acts someone can make... Save white for your own day and let the bride have her moment, it is her day after all, not yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment